[docs] Doc: remove errors about mixed-type comparisons. (issue 12067)

andreas.r.maier at gmx.de andreas.r.maier at gmx.de
Mon Oct 13 11:17:23 CEST 2014

http://bugs.python.org/review/12067/diff/13054/Doc/reference/expressions.rst
File Doc/reference/expressions.rst (right):

http://bugs.python.org/review/12067/diff/13054/Doc/reference/expressions.rst#newcode1093
Doc/reference/expressions.rst:1093: otherwise, :exc:`TypeError` is
raised:
After thinking again about Martin Panter's comment to the previous patch
set, that the subtype statement here does not make much sense, I have
realized that the second sentence above really only covers the case of
numeric types (everything else is not a subtype of each other), and for
numeric types we are explicit about which of them can be compared.

So in the next round of updating the patch, I intend to remove the
second sentence in the paragraph above.

http://bugs.python.org/review/12067/