[docs] [issue22691] A Better Help File

James report at bugs.python.org
Wed Oct 22 07:08:23 CEST 2014

New submission from James:

Just the General Help that is in Python, doesn't really help.  Here's what would help, if every Module, had an example in code of how it was used instead of the Trees.  I mean, word trees, well that's what the writing reminds me of, is word trees like you'd produce in an English class.  But, a short working piece of code, does allot more for me, than a lecture, you'd have to take a course to understand because of it's use of it's own writing style.  It doesn't help to type help() and hit enter.

components: Documentation
messages: 229796
nosy: FCK, docs at python
title: A Better Help File