[docs] [issue22738] improve sys.argv, 'python -h' documentation

Van Ly report at bugs.python.org
Tue Oct 28 02:54:48 CET 2014

Van Ly added the comment:

The font choice is a matter of style beyond me. I commented on it as I saw it. The second rendering looks in Capital relative to the first rendering. The problem wasn't there in v.2.7.5. In saying that, perhaps the information would be picked up by someone knowledgeable about the style sheet.

The focus of the suggestion is in the head line about the wording. I chose 'feed' because it would align with the theme of python and pickling. 'interpret' isn't as nice a picture word.