[docs] [issue22153] There is no standard TestCase.runTest implementation

Robert Collins report at bugs.python.org
Wed Oct 29 19:50:59 CET 2014

Robert Collins added the comment:

Oh, one thought - in testtools we split out 'docs for test writers' and 'docs for framework folk'. That would facilitate getting runTest out of test writers face while still documenting it appropriately.

Related to that is my ongoing push to split the protocol so that these concerns are not intertwined the way they are today, but that needs to wait for the existing backlog to clear up :)