[docs] [issue21228] Missing enumeration of HTTPResponse Objects methods of urllib.request.urlopen's http.client.HTTPResponse?

Evens Fortuné report at bugs.python.org
Thu Sep 11 07:20:47 CEST 2014

Evens Fortuné added the comment:

Look, the subject of this issue is to clarify the methods of the urllib.request.urlopen()'s return value for http(s) URLs. Nobody seemed to work on this for 4 months. That's why I tried to submit a patch after looking into the code to try to do my part to help.

If you think that my patch is not clear enough and would need to be more precise or maybe even that it is plain wrong, please submit a new patch with your ideas so that we can close eventually this issue.

I really didn't think that it would get this complicated…