[docs] [issue24808] PyTypeObject fields have incorrectly documented types

Martin Panter report at bugs.python.org
Tue Aug 25 06:20:52 CEST 2015

Martin Panter added the comment:

Most of this looks good. For the record, tp_flags was changed to unsigned in 3.4 (Issue 16086). The const and Py_ssize_t changes were done before 3.0.

The only bits I would hesitate about are adding back the two comments saying “Assigned meaning in release 2”. These comments seem to have been removed from the Python 3 documentation in r67578, and I don’t see much point adding them back.

I will have a go at committing the rest of the patch. (This is my first time making a commit.)

assignee: docs at python -> martin.panter
nosy: +berker.peksag, martin.panter
stage:  -> commit review
versions:  -Python 3.2, Python 3.3