[docs] [issue23639] Not documented special names

Raymond Hettinger report at bugs.python.org
Mon Aug 31 08:49:58 CEST 2015

Raymond Hettinger added the comment:

> I think most of these are either implementation details
> or "private" names, so there is no need to document them.

Also, we want to be careful to not guarantee implementation details that are subject to change.  Most of these are not intended for users to base their code on.

IIRC, Guido already opined on some of these (preferring to keep most of them undocumented) in some other tracker item this year.

As one data point, I worked on the decimal module and defined the public API.  The __decimal_context__ method is not part of the public API.

nosy: +rhettinger