[docs] [issue25768] compileall functions do not document or test return values

Nicholas Chammas report at bugs.python.org
Sat Dec 19 17:35:08 EST 2015

Nicholas Chammas added the comment:

Ah, I see. The setup/teardown stuff runs for each test.

So this is what I did:
* Added a method to add a "bad" source file to the source directory. It gets cleaned up with the existing teardown method.
* Used test_importlib to temporarily mutate sys.path as you recommended.

I think this is much closer to what we want. Let me know what you think.

By the way, are there any docs on test_importlib? I couldn't find any.

Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file41364/compileall.patch