[docs] [issue23427] Python should expose command when invoked with -c

Михаил Кривушин report at bugs.python.org
Tue Feb 10 10:58:45 CET 2015

Михаил Кривушин added the comment:

Hello, I have find some workaround to get actual argv, but it broken:

python -c 'import ctypes; argv = ctypes.POINTER(ctypes.c_char_p)(); argc = ctypes.c_int(); ctypes.pythonapi.Py_GetArgcArgv(ctypes.byref(argc), ctypes.byref(argv)); print([argv[i] for i in xrange(0, argc.value)])'

And this will output:
['python', '-c', '-c']

May be we just need to fix this behaviour, due this is error, as far as i can see. But may broke something.

nosy: +Михаил.Кривушин