[docs] Some typos in Language Reference

qz yang windfarer at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 06:17:48 CET 2015

https://docs.python.org/3/reference/expressions.html

First, in section 6.2.1. Identifiers (Names), after the *Private name
mangling:*
It is to say that

>  The transformation inserts the class name, with leading underscores
> removed and a single underscore inserted,

But in the following example

For example, the identifier__spam occurring in a class named Ham will be
> transformed to _Ham__spam

It only inserts the class name with one underscore, but not removes the
leading underscores. I am not sure whether the description or the example
is correct.

Second,in section 6.9, under the sentence "Comparison of objects of the
same type depends on the type:"

in the second point,

> The values float('NaN') and Decimal('NaN') are special. The are identical
> to themselves, x is x but are not equal to themselves, x != x.

This should be "They are".

P.S. I've tried to register the issue tracker but failed to get the confirm
email.

Best Regards,
Windfarer