[docs] [issue23251] mention in time.sleep() docs that it does not block other Python threads

Akira Li report at bugs.python.org
Fri Jan 16 23:56:23 CET 2015

Akira Li added the comment:

I do not understand. Have you tried to look at the patch in Rietveld?

The new content is highlighted in a darker green. It is clearly
visible. I've tested on Chromium, Firefox, Safari.

If I won't reflow then the first line will be longer than the
recommended 80 in devguide:

> The maximum line length is 80 characters for normal text, but
> tables, deeply indented code samples and long links may extend
> beyond that.

I've set *fill-column* to 80 in emacs. Do you suggest other settings?

Anyway, it doesn't affect how the final text is shown in a web
browser.