[docs] Error

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pydocs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 06:46:42 CET 2015

Hi Vishu,

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 5:26 AM, its_ vishu <vishu1809 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> I'm using python 3.4.2. I'm a newbie, interested in learning python.
>
> I found the following error while practising fibonacci example on the python
> 3.4 command line.
>
> Kindly help me in solving the error. Thanks.

This is not the appropriate place to ask for help in using Python;
this list is meant for discussion of the Python documentation.  You
would be better served to try the main Python mailing list
(python-list at python.org) or the Python Tutor mailing list
(tutor at python.org) for any further questions.  It would also be much
better to copy and paste the output rather than attaching a screenshot
(if you're using Command Prompt, right click and choose "Mark", then
click and drag to highlight a rectangular area and hit the "enter" key
to copy it).

That said, indentation is significant in Python; the end of a logical
block is delineated by a change in indention level.  As the error
message in your screenshot says, the parser expected the line after
"while ...:" to be indented, but you did not indent.  Just add one or
more spaces or tabs (but not both :)) before your "print" call.

Regards,
--
Zach