[docs] python-smbus and repeated starts

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pydocs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 20:08:12 CET 2015

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 3:53 AM, Roger Kistruck <roger at kistruck.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Zach,
>
> On 22 Jan 2015, at 05:38, Zachary Ware wrote:
>
>> This is not the appropriate venue for usage questions such as this;
>> this list is meant for discussion of the Python documentation.  You'll
>> have better luck asking on the main Python mailing list,
>
> Thanks. Sorry to have bothered you.

No problem.

> I'll try elsewhere.
>
> I _think_ I have now solved my problem by experiment and struggling with many other people's incoherent histories of their own struggles. It is "character-building" and all that, but a poor substitute for proper documentation!

Indeed.  You may want to bug the maintainers of python-smbus about
documenting their product, but as it is a third-party project it is
beyond the scope of this list (which is only concerned with the
documentation on docs.python.org; the Python Standard Library and
Language references).

I'm glad you've solved your problem!

Regards,
--