[docs] [issue24640] no ensurepip in embedded Windows distribution

Chris Krycho report at bugs.python.org
Wed Jul 15 23:58:47 CEST 2015

Chris Krycho added the comment:

Using --root or --target (as appropriate to the specific package) does appear to be the preferred approach for that, and given the constraints of an embedded installation, I agree that that's the most reasonable solution. I spent a fair bit of time reading up on that and the other options, and can't see a better one. I've already verified that approach will work for us, so I imagine it should for others as well.