[docs] [issue13124] Add "Running a Build Slave" page to the devguide

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Tue Jul 21 15:03:45 CEST 2015

R. David Murray added the comment:

Hmm.  You'd think I'd remember to search the bug tracker before opening a new issue :(.

I'll review this and make sure I've incorporated anything relevant from here into my patch when I've updated it.

I think the security information is useful, but based on Stefan's feedback I'll fix the language to be informative rather than cautionary.  I'll be updating the patch in the linked issue in the near future.

nosy: +r.david.murray