[docs] [issue24712] Docs page's sidebar vibrates on mouse wheel scroll on Chrome.

Carol Willing report at bugs.python.org
Sat Jul 25 03:28:21 CEST 2015

Carol Willing added the comment:

Biwan John, thanks for the issue report.

I can confirm that there is jitter due to scroll speed lag in Chrome for Python 2.7 docs. This behavior does not happen with Python 3.x docs. No issues with Firefox.

I am using Mac OS X 10.10 with up-to-date Chrome and Firefox.

I believe that this is likely a Chrome scroll issue and not a Python docs or Sphinx issue.

I have triaged this as "needs patch" in case someone is aware of a workaround to resolve. If this is still open after a month, I would recommend closing the issue as a "third party" issue

nosy: +willingc
priority: normal -> low
stage:  -> needs patch