[docs] Can't open IDLE (Python GUI) on Windows 7

André Freitas p.andrefreitas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 16:12:17 CEST 2015

Hi Tiffany,
This kind of questions are not for the docs mailing list :)

Anyway, I can help you: if you are having problems with the IDLE you can
use the Atom Editor <https://atom.io/> or an IDE like Pycharm Community
Edition <https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/>.

Python is the best language to start learning about programming so you have
a lot of resources online to (just Google it):

   - Python Course at Code Academy
   <http://www.codecademy.com/pt/tracks/python>
   - Python Documentation <https://docs.python.org/3/>
   - Youtube <https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=python>

I recommend you using Python 3.x instead of 2.x due a lot of improvements.

Good luck and may the force be with you.

-- André Freitas