[docs] [issue12067] Doc: remove errors about mixed-type comparisons.

Andy Maier report at bugs.python.org
Mon Mar 2 19:12:09 CET 2015

Andy Maier added the comment:

I have posted v14 of the patch (for the 3.5 'default' branch), based on Martin's v13. v14 addresses all comments Martin made, as described in my responses to them (see patch set 10).

On Issue 4395: That issue should be pursued in addition to this issue; it seems Martin's patch for it is complementary to the patch for this issue here.

On Issue 22000: I agree that that issue is addressed by the patch for this issue here.

All: Please review the v14 patch.