[docs] [issue21818] cookielib documentation references Cookie module, not cookielib.Cookie class

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Sat Mar 14 21:51:00 CET 2015

R. David Murray added the comment:

This happens because the role is pretty much ignored by Sphinx for linking purposes.  I remember Georg talking about the reason for this, but I forget what it was.  Perhaps it would be possible to, as you suggest, have the roll affect the priority...but it may be the case that the references don't currently retain the needed information.  Regardless, that would be an issue for the Sphinx tracker.

nosy: +r.david.murray