[docs] [issue23725] update tempfile docs to say that TemporaryFile is secure

Zbyszek Jędrzejewski-Szmek report at bugs.python.org
Mon Mar 23 03:16:14 CET 2015

Zbyszek Jędrzejewski-Szmek added the comment:

> Please start sentences with capital letters, specifically “mkstemp() and mkdtemp() are lower-level functions . . .”.

This would make the sentence more convoluted... I think that with markup it is pretty clear that this is a function name and the lowercase letter it not misleading.

> The new sentence at the top about context managers seems out-of-place. Perhaps something like “They can also be used as context managers, which triggers the cleanup on exit.”

The two sentences are merged now.

> The new paragraph about cleanup of TemporaryFile is good, but I think it now makes the last sentence of that entry redundant: “. . . can be used in a ‘with’ statement . . .”

Yes, removed.

v3:
- remove sentence “. . . can be used in a ‘with’ statement . . .”
- merge two senteces in first paragraph

Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file38640/0001-docs-update-description-of-TemporaryFile-and-tempfil.patch