[docs] Correct "a" article to "an" article (issue 25523)

storchaka at gmail.com storchaka at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 08:37:00 EST 2015

http://bugs.python.org/review/25523/diff/15867/Doc/whatsnew/3.3.rst
File Doc/whatsnew/3.3.rst (right):

http://bugs.python.org/review/25523/diff/15867/Doc/whatsnew/3.3.rst#newcode2158
Doc/whatsnew/3.3.rst:2158: * repeating a single ASCII letter and getting
a substring of ASCII strings
On 2015/11/02 10:36:38, vadmium wrote:
> I think it would read even better in the singular:
>
> repeating a single ASCII letter and getting a substring of an ASCII
string . . .

Done.

http://bugs.python.org/review/25523/diff/15867/Lib/test/test_codecs.py
File Lib/test/test_codecs.py (right):

http://bugs.python.org/review/25523/diff/15867/Lib/test/test_codecs.py#newcode1247
Lib/test/test_codecs.py:1247: # An Arabic (Egyptian):
On 2015/11/02 10:36:38, vadmium wrote:
> Looking at the other comments I think this is just meant to be the
letter A not
> the word “a” :)

Done. :)

http://bugs.python.org/review/25523/diff/15867/Objects/longobject.c
File Objects/longobject.c (right):

http://bugs.python.org/review/25523/diff/15867/Objects/longobject.c#newcode4475
Objects/longobject.c:4475: /* no progress; do an Euclidean step */