[docs] [issue24172] Errors in resource.getpagesize module documentation

Martin Panter report at bugs.python.org
Tue Nov 17 17:20:07 EST 2015

Martin Panter added the comment:

The documentation already says to consult the getrusage(2) man page.

Regarding the getpagesize() API, Python’s implementation actually falls back to Posix’s sysconf(). Perhaps it should prefer sysconf() over getpagesize(), but that would be a separate issue.

Anyway I will commit the important half of the Issue 20468’s patch, so I think we can close this.

nosy: +martin.panter
resolution:  -> duplicate
stage: needs patch -> resolved
status: open -> closed
superseder:  -> resource module documentation is incorrect
versions: +Python 3.6