[docs] [issue25697] Fix rough alphabetical order in Misc/ACKS

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Mon Nov 23 11:44:54 EST 2015

R. David Murray added the comment:

It says "rough" for a reason.  The ascii-only changes are probably fine, but the non-ascii ones may not be (MvL in particular caught my eye, but there was another) may be correct as they stand since those two were consistent (at the end of the alphabet).  I don't know, though; I don't know the alphabetization rules for the non-ascii names.

In short, it is better to leave the non-ascii names alone unless you are sure of the sorting rules of the native language of the individual involved :)

nosy: +r.david.murray