[docs] [issue25296] Simple End-of-life guide covering all unsupported versions

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Fri Oct 2 16:45:48 CEST 2015

R. David Murray added the comment:

It seems to me a link to this version independent info could logically appear on the docs front page.  I think we ought to add the devguide there already, for instance.  The 'Meta information' section seems perfectly appropriate...even though all the docs currently in there are maintained in the Docs directory, both 'about' and 'reporting bugs' are currently version-independent information.

nosy: +r.david.murray