[docs] [issue25361] Is python-3-5-0.exe compiled with SSE2 instrutions? If so should we mention this?

Laura Creighton report at bugs.python.org
Sun Oct 11 20:39:02 CEST 2015

Laura Creighton added the comment:

Another 2 bits of data:

I now know of 2 separate users from a Swedish teenager mailing list, whose machines (in each case 'my father's old laptop') didn't have SSE2.  One youth was running XP but spent today successfully migrating to windows 7 with help from her father.  The other was already running windows 7.

Neither of them had ever used Python before.  They are now running
3.4.