[docs] [issue24984] document AF_BLUETOOTH socket address formats

Tim Tisdall report at bugs.python.org
Thu Sep 3 16:33:29 CEST 2015

Tim Tisdall added the comment:

I'm not really sure how to add a `versionadded` tag to specify that only the BSD-specific support was added in 3.2 (as general support was there prior to that).  If I just add the plain tag below that bullet point it would imply that the whole protocol was added in 3.2 .

Perhaps I should reword it to just list the original (prior to 3.2) documentation, then add the difference with BSD in a separate paragraph such that I can tag just that part?  Or maybe I shouldn't bother?