[docs] [issue25006] List pybind11 binding generator

Wenzel Jakob report at bugs.python.org
Sat Sep 5 01:34:54 CEST 2015

New submission from Wenzel Jakob:

Hi,

over the last few months, I've been developing a library ("pybind11") for creating Python bindings of C++ code. It is similar in spirit to Boost.Python but uses a very different minimalist approach.

It would be fantastic to get this library listed here: https://docs.python.org/3/faq/extending.html

The purpose of this ticket is that somebody with permissions might add it to this page.

pybind11 is here: https://github.com/wjakob/pybind11

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thank you,
Wenzel

components: Documentation
messages: 249865
nosy: docs at python, wenzel
title: List pybind11 binding generator
type: enhancement
versions: Python 2.7, Python 3.2, Python 3.3, Python 3.4, Python 3.5, Python 3.6