[docs] WCAG 2.0 from w3 consortium

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Mon Sep 7 17:58:51 CEST 2015

Recently, webmaster received 2 queries from people who wanted to know
how compliant ÃPython and the Python documentation were with the
Americans with Disabilities Act Provisions and with WCAG3
http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/wcag.php

The real question was 'how hard is it for Blind people to use Python
and read the docs?'.  I sent the people who made the queries to some
blind programmers' mailing lists, to ask some real blind people, some
of whom I know use Python.  But the question got me wondering.  Was
WCAG considered when we redesigned the docs?  Is there something I
should also be telling such people?

Laura