[docs] [issue25043] document socket constants for Bluetooth

Tim Tisdall report at bugs.python.org
Thu Sep 10 15:02:37 CEST 2015

Tim Tisdall added the comment:

I'm not sure how to unit test a constant...  it's just a string.  If you're asking for a unit test for when you'd actually make use of the constant, I haven't been able to figure out that situation yet.  It seems like in Bluez 4.101 it's used to issue a command to all interfaces (but in contexts I don't quite understand), but in Bluez 5.XX there's no example or documentation of its use (it remains as a constant, though).  [looking through the Bluez git, I found where the constant was added in 2004 and the log message is simply "Add BDADDR_ALL constant"; http://git.kernel.org/cgit/bluetooth/bluez.git/commit/?id=c7b26f3e5d03e1d54dfb945e5ca0c041da524348 ]