[docs] [issue25059] Mistake in input-output tutorial regarding print() seperator

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Thu Sep 10 19:11:14 CEST 2015

R. David Murray added the comment:

Well, it's a tutorial.  I'm not sure it makes sense to introduce sep at that point, that's more appropriate for when the user is more advanced and looking at the reference documentation.  (Frankly, I've *never* used that feature, and I've been using python for longer than it has had that feature :)

I could see changing 'always' to 'by default' and leaving it at that, though.

nosy: +r.david.murray