[docs] [issue25201] lock of multiprocessing.Value is not a keyword-only argument

Davin Potts report at bugs.python.org
Tue Sep 22 02:49:33 CEST 2015

Davin Potts added the comment:

Berker: It looks to me like the docs are indeed in sync with the code on Value in that lock really is a keyword-only argument.  It looks like it's been that way since at least 2.7 (I didn't look at earlier).  There are enough other things in the multiprocessing.sharedctypes, maybe it was one of the others that caught your attention instead?

I wished that block/blocking had turned out to be a keyword-only argument in multiprocessing.Lock as part of issue23484, which I immediately thought of when reading this issue.