[docs] [issue10796] Improve doc for readline.set_completer_delims()

Martin Panter report at bugs.python.org
Tue Apr 5 18:23:53 EDT 2016

Martin Panter added the comment:

My update includes a new section called Completion, with the following text:

By default, Readline is set up to be used by “rlcompleter” to complete Python identifiers for the interactive interpreter. If the “readline” module is to be used with a custom completer, a different set of word delimiters should be set.

I hope that is enough to call this fixed :)

resolution:  -> fixed
stage: needs patch -> resolved
status: open -> closed
versions: +Python 3.5, Python 3.6 -Python 3.2, Python 3.3, Python 3.4