[docs] Possible typo in docs

Senthil Kumaran senthil at uthcode.com
Fri Apr 8 00:59:49 EDT 2016

Replying again.

The docs as it stands is correct. The entry_finder is merely used as
pointer to the lastest task and the task itself is not removed from the
heapq.
Removing the task using entry_pop.() would not be affecting this as it is
anyways overridden in line 6 in the add_task.

So, no change is needed here.

Thank you,
Senthil