[docs] [issue27740] Fix doc of Py_CompileStringExFlags

Xiang Zhang report at bugs.python.org
Fri Aug 19 11:55:38 EDT 2016

Xiang Zhang added the comment:

> filename is going to be decoded inside of Py_CompileStringExFlags

Actually all I want to express is this, *filename* will be decoded inside. But now the wording looks to me is that *filename* is already a decoded string when passed. I don't want to document anything about PyUnicode_EncodeFSDefault. I should remove (:func:`os.fsdecode`). How do you think? I'm Okay if you think the current wording is correct.