[docs] [issue27837] Logging Cookbook Improvement

Niko Yasui report at bugs.python.org
Tue Aug 23 12:02:23 EDT 2016

Niko Yasui added the comment:

Thank you both for the helpful comments.

Vinay, since you want to illustrate a listener process in the multiprocessing example, why not include a shorter, simpler example beforehand? This is my first time using logging, and it took me multiple hours to figure out what your example was doing and which parts were extra. Since a queue isn't necessary for logging with multiprocessing, I did my best to write a shorter example to introduce the concept before exploring your code with the listener.

What do you think about this addition?

keywords: +patch
Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file44201/mp_log_cookbook.patch