[docs] [issue28860] Fixed all the doctest failures in Doc/library/configparser.rst

Zachary Ware report at bugs.python.org
Sun Dec 4 00:30:32 EST 2016

Zachary Ware added the comment:

Indeed, thank you Marco for continuing this work!

The patches that I committed [1] were mostly done by Jelle Zijlstra.  There were not many tests that had dict ordering issues; but it looks like we used sorted() rather than list() in a few places.  I think using sorted() here is fine as well (though for the third one, I'd recommend turning the list comprehension into a generator expression argument to sorted, rather than sticking sorted() in the middle of the listcomp).

As far as why these patches are not compatible with Rietveld, they appear to have been generated by `diff` between two discrete files rather than by `hg diff` or `git diff`, and Reitveld can't find the files as named to be able to apply the patch.

[1] Viewable in aggregate here: https://hg.python.org/cpython/rev/769355e031:d0302d8ecbc1

stage:  -> patch review