[docs] Fixed all the doctest failures in Doc/library/configparser.rst (issue 28860)

berker.peksag at gmail.com berker.peksag at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 07:29:56 EST 2016

http://bugs.python.org/review/28860/diff/19350/Doc/library/configparser.rst
File Doc/library/configparser.rst (left):

http://bugs.python.org/review/28860/diff/19350/Doc/library/configparser.rst#oldcode73
Doc/library/configparser.rst:73: >>> import configparser
On 2016/12/05 13:20:11, marco.buttu wrote:
> On 2016/12/05 12:27:28, berkerpeksag wrote:
> > Can this be removed now? (since we've already import it in
testsetup?)

> I think it is really important to keep it at the beginning, because
the code we
> show to the reader has to be working code. The user has to import
configparser
> in the shell before executing manually the example. The import in the
testsetup
> has just the purpose to avoid the same import in all the examples,
when they
> belong to the same session.

Yes, that's a good point. I didn't notice it was the first example of
the documentation.

http://bugs.python.org/review/28860/