[docs] [issue28900] update 'docs for other versions'

Matthias v/d Meent report at bugs.python.org
Wed Dec 7 22:28:03 EST 2016

New submission from Matthias v/d Meent:

The 'docs for other versions' links in the sidebar of docs.python.org do not link to 3.5 in both the 3.6 and 3.7 docs. As I didn't find any docs guidelines, I presume this is an error and should be fixed.

A link to the Python 3.6 docs should get added under all active documentations before or the moment python 3.6 is released (though I suspect this is automated).

components: Documentation
messages: 282684
nosy: Matthias v/d Meent, docs at python
title: update 'docs for other versions'
type: enhancement
versions: Python 3.6, Python 3.7