[docs] [issue28976] incorrect description that dose not conform to the actual behavior

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Thu Dec 15 10:42:11 EST 2016

R. David Murray added the comment:

As I said, the language reference is a specification, not a tutorual.  The text as written is clear technical English.  You are correct that 'none' refers to the number of statements executed, but 'none' are executed when the statement is false, and 'all' are executed when the statement is true.  The fact that execution of a suite may be interrupted by an exception is covered elsewhere in the language reference and it would not enhance the documentation to repeat it here.

If other core developers think putting in the example is appropriate I'm not going to object, but I don't think they will.