[docs] [issue28972] Document all "python -m" utilities

Miki Tebeka report at bugs.python.org
Sat Dec 17 02:52:12 EST 2016

Miki Tebeka added the comment:

Eric - sorry I wasn't clear. I'm not talking about the -m behavior in general but on the modules in the standard library that can be used with it. A lot of windows are happy to know about "python -m tarfile" to they can extract tar files without installing an extra tool and some Linux people are happy to know on "python -m zipfile" so they don't have to install the "zip" utility to extract/create zip archives. etc ...