[docs] Want to help; need direction.

G51 davidpietz51 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 20:10:13 EST 2016

	What’s up Docs

Details:
	I am pretty much a beginner with programming who really wants to learn Python.   I’ve done just two outdated courses, and few small programs/scripts for myself.

	I have taught school and ESL, speak a second language and have experience as a lay reader.

	When I read some of the Python documentation, it is clear that beginners could easily be slowed down due to ambiguities and omissions that a more experienced programmer could easily overlook, be he or she either the reader or the writer.

	What is unclear to me, when I click on volunteer, is whether I am volunteering for documenting code or documenting documentation, the latter of which is my preference.

	I believe my lack of experience will be a great asset in this case.

Appreciate any direction you can give me,

									David