[docs] [issue23921] Standardize documentation whitespace, formatting

Martin Panter report at bugs.python.org
Wed Jan 6 20:44:45 EST 2016

Martin Panter added the comment:

I do prefer extra space before a comment, otherwise it looks too much like some kind of “x # y” binary operator. So I think those changes are worthwhile.

I left some review comments, mainly minor suggestions. Most of the other changes look worthwhile. Others I don’t mind either way, but I can understand others may prefer them, such as lining up hanging indents for fixed-width fonts.

David: did you end up looking this? Are there any particular bits you think are not worth it?

nosy: +martin.panter