[docs] [issue26106] Move licences to literal blocks

Julien report at bugs.python.org
Wed Jan 13 18:16:28 EST 2016

New submission from Julien:

In the context of translating the documentation:

I'd like to move the licence texts in https://docs.python.org/3.5/license.html to literal blocks, so they won't pollute the po files with legal (untranslatable) stuff, and it's visually more appealing (as far as it's possible for a licence text).

Here is what it gives graphically when applying the patch (it's the translation, don't mind the french text): http://www.afpy.org/doc/python/3.5/license.html

I also took the liberty to drop a dangling "ACCEPT", while reformating centered "titles" to real titles and building paragraphs from licence text, hope it wasn't legal stuff / part of the licence (a line before the licence mention an "accept" button ...).

components: Documentation
files: literal-licence.patch
keywords: patch
messages: 258180