[docs] bug in chap 5

Senthil Kumaran senthil at uthcode.com
Thu Jan 14 03:46:57 EST 2016

It's explained in the docs:

list.pop([i])

Remove the item at the given position in the list, and return it. If no
index is specified, a.pop() removes and returns the last item in the list.
(The square brackets around the i in the method signature denote that the
parameter is optional, not that you should type square brackets at that
position. You will see this notation frequently in the Python Library
Reference.)