[docs] [issue8519] doc: termios and ioctl reference links

Senthil Kumaran report at bugs.python.org
Wed Jan 20 01:39:00 EST 2016

Senthil Kumaran added the comment:

I followed the previous discussions and reviewed the patch. With respect to the patch, I see few drawbacks in providing links to references like this:

`fcntl <http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/009695399/basedefs/fcntl.h.html>`_
`ioctl <http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/009695399/functions/ioctl.html>`_
`the POSIX specification +<http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/basedefs/termios.h.html>`_

these URLs can quickly become outdated and it will be an unnecessary detail for us to maintain.

Instead, I suggest we have references like :manpage:`fcntl(2)`, :manpage:`ioctl(2)` and :manpage:`termios(2)`, a supported directive by sphinx, so that users can quickly search for those and land up on relevant and latest documentation.

nosy: +orsenthil