[docs] [issue19225] lack of PyExc_BufferError doc

Martin Panter report at bugs.python.org
Tue Jan 26 20:45:08 EST 2016

Martin Panter added the comment:

General approach looks good. I left some review comments.

VMSError: I think this is Python 2 only, where it seems to be in a similar situation to WindowsError. According to Issue 16136 it was removed in Python 3.4. But it looks like your patch is against Python 3.

If you want to fix the alphabetical order, I think that is okay to do in the same patch. Otherwise, the current state is okay, but please put your BufferError in the right place :)

nosy: +martin.panter
stage: needs patch -> patch review