[docs] making a python doc build available in Africa where there is no internet

Anthony Petrillo founder at ten3.org
Fri Jan 29 23:03:03 EST 2016

Greetings,

I've been working with African educators teaching computers since the late
1980s. We work in areas that often do not have internet and even when it is
available most of the schools and students can't afford extensive use. (FYI
we use Wary Puppy Linux on old machines so more machines can be provided.)

We are developing a Python course and would like to do intersphinx with
your documentation on a local copy.

Would it be possible to get a copy of one of your build directories (or
whatever you call them) for Python 3.3, 3.4 or 3.5. We do not need them
all. Just one.

Thank you for considering this request.

Best regards,
Anthony