[docs] [issue27504] Missing assertion methods in unittest documentation

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Tue Jul 12 21:15:26 EDT 2016

R. David Murray added the comment:

If you are looking at the source, you can look at the source.  If you are looking at the documentation, we believe they are all documented.  If you use pydoc/help, they are all documented.

I can't find the phrase you cite, but 'assert methods' is correct: all of the method names start with the word 'assert'.

If there are specific methods you think are *not* in the library reference that you think should be, please give examples.  I suspect they will turn out to be internal helper functions.

nosy: +r.david.murray