[docs] Fwd: Python documentation : some points requiring attention v.3.5.1

Jacques jacko21 at aliceadsl.fr
Mon Jul 11 16:26:12 EDT 2016

Dear Python doc master,

I had the pleasure to send you the following message in March, with the
attached file, including some remarks about the Python 3.5 documentation.
Without receiving any reply since this time, I think this message
vanished into the web for any reason.
Thus, I take the liberty of sending it again.
Thank you for your attention.

With best regards.

Jacques Ducasse