[docs] [issue26462] Patch to enhance literal block language declaration

Julien report at bugs.python.org
Mon Jul 25 04:02:45 EDT 2016

Julien added the comment:

Upladed a new patch, I was working on 3.5 branch so I did not get all errors.

I'm still having:

    WARNING: Could not parse literal_block as "ini". highlighting skipped.

But it may be considered another bug: pygments ini parser can't parse ini syntax used in configparser doc (probably due to the columns usage instead of equals signs): I prefer having an "can't parse ini" on an ini paragraph than "can't parse python3".

Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file43874/issue26462.diff